PIT has a simple 5 step licensing process:
Memo Of Understanding
- A simple non-binding memo or email is issued from the potential client wishing to investigate the opportunity.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is signed.
- Information is shared to help evaluate the opportunity.
- An opportunity to review PIT’s e2R² solution™ live and on site.
Letter Of Intent
- After the visit a binding LOI is negotiated that outlines the broad strokes of the agreement.
- A detailed purchase agreement is documented.
Notice To Proceed
- PIT can proceed to construct the solution agreed to in the PA.
- Engineering firm used for equipment construction and on-site civil engineering.
- Implemented within 10-12 months.
After Market Support
- Warranty: Technical support, Training and IT upgrades supplied for 1 year.
- Post-warranty upgrades available.